BENEFITS IN CLEANING YOUR UTILITIES:
– Eliminates fire hazard; decreases drying time.
– Saves your money to pay utility bills.
– Decreases durability of your dryer vent.
YOUR UTILITIES SHOULD BE CLEANED IF:
– You notice that much dust is accumulated behind the dryer.
– Your dryer vent shuts down before the timer is off.
– You moved to your house more than 1 year ago and never cleaned your dryer vent.
– You noticed that it takes more time to dry your laundry, especially towels and jeans.
– Your clothes feel hotter than usual at the end of the cycle.
– The dryer vent hood flapper does not open.